PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. THERE IS RISK OF LOSS. YOU CAN LOSE MONEY IN A MANAGED FUTURES PROGRAM.
Diversification does not ensure profit or prevent losses. An investment in Managed Futures is speculative and involves a high degree of risk. You can lose money in a Managed Futures Program. There is no guarantee that an investment in Managed Futures will achieve its objectives, goals, generate positive returns, or avoid losses.
A Word About Risk
The purchase of a managed futures investment involves a high degree of risk. Specifically, you should be aware that, in addition to normal investment risks, managed futures investments entail certain risks, including, in all or some cases:
• Managed futures often engage in leveraging and other speculative investment practices that may increase the risk of investment loss.
• Managed futures can be highly illiquid.
• Managed futures are not required to provide periodic pricing or valuation information to investors.
• Managed futures may involve complex tax structures and delays in distributing important tax information.
• Managed futures are not subject to the same regulatory requirements as mutual funds.
• Managed futures often charge high fees
Investors should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the Equinox Funds. This and other important information about the Funds are contained in the Funds Prospectus, which can be obtained by calling 1.888.643.3431. The Prospectus should be read carefully before investing. Distributed by Northern Lights Distributors, LLC member FINRA/SIPC. Equinox Fund Management, LLC is not affiliated with Northern Lights Distributors, LLC.
Securities offered through Equinox Group Distributors, LLC, Member of FINRA. To obtain more information, contact Equinox Funds at 1.877.837.0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.