PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. THERE IS RISK OF LOSS. YOU CAN LOSE MONEY IN A MANAGED FUTURES PROGRAM.
Securities offered through Equinox Group Distributors, LLC, Member FINRA.
47 Hulfish Street, Suite 510, Princeton, NJ 08542
There is a substantial risk of loss in managed futures, and there can be no guarantee that any managed futures program or the Equinox Frontier Funds will meet their intended objective; accordingly, an investment in the Equinox Frontier Funds may not be suitable for everyone. The Funds are highly speculative and their success depends upon the ability of Equinox Fund Management, LLC to allocate assets to multiple strategies and commodity trading advisors (“CTAs”). The Funds also rely on each of the CTAs chosen in meeting the investment objectives. An investment in the Funds involve a high degree of risk due to substantial price volatility in domestic and foreign markets for financial instruments, currencies, energy, metals, and commodities and the uncertainty as to the ability of the CTAs to profit in the markets traded.
- Futures, forward, and options trading are speculative, volatile, and highly leveraged; select markets and instruments may be subject to liquidity restrictions from time to time.
- An investor could lose a substantial portion, or even all, of his or her investment.
- An investor’s annual tax liability may exceed cash distributions.
- There is no secondary markets for the units and the transfer of units is restricted. If you redeem all or portion of your class 1 units before the end of 12 months following your purchase, you will be charged a redemption fee of up to 2% of the purchase prices of the units being redeemed.
- The Funds face the risk of non-performance by the counterparties to the OTC contracts.
- The Equinox Frontier Funds are not mutual funds and are not subject to regulation under the Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended.
Investors should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the Funds. This and other important information about the Funds are in the relevant Prospectuses which can be obtained by calling 1.877.837.0600 The prospectus should be read carefully before investing.
Administration: For the Equinox Frontier Funds, Gemini Fund Services, LLC manages NAV administration and Gemini Fund Services, LLC manages Transfer Agency Administration. Equinox Fund Management, LLC, Equinox Group Distributors, LLC, Equinox Institutional Asset Management, LP and Equinox Financial Solutions, LLC are not affiliated with Gemini Fund Services, LLC.